The ergonomically-designed MTX 3283 multimeter in the MTX Mobile product family offers direct one-handed access to the functions by means of an electronic measurement switch.
Equipped with a large multi-directional graphic LCD screen, it has four 100,000-count digital displays and bilingual French/English menus.
Its LED backlighting makes it even easier to read while also reducing the instrument's power consumption.
With its new Wall-Plug power pack, the battery-charging time is halved.
To optimize efficiency and safety during testing, the dedicated "Ampere" and "Volt" measurement terminals allow automatic selection of the corresponding function, in AC+DC mode with autoranging by default.
The MTX 3283 can communicate whatever your environment thanks to its optical RS232 and USB ports and Bluetooth technology.
Chauvin Arnoux MTX3283 Multimeter features:
- Large multi-directional graphic LCD screen
- Four 100,000-count digital displays, bargraph, graphic measurement log
- Specified bandwidth 200kHz
- Basic accuracy 0.02%
- 3 measurement terminals with automatic selection, "Full Current Autoranging"
- 8-key electronic measurement switch for direct "one-handed" access
- Functions: SPEC, AUTOPEAK, HOLD, AUTOHOLD, REL, SURV, MATH, MEM
- Frequency measurements up to 2 MHz: durations, duty cycle, event counting
- "Favourite Measurement" key assigned to a physical quantity (conversion or unit)
- Storage of 6,500 measurements
- Optical RS232
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Power supply: LR6 batteries, NiMH AA rechargeable batteries, mains adapter
- Safety: IEC 61010, Cat. IV 600V , Cat. III 1000V
- EMC: NF EN 61326-1
- Dimensions: 44 x 85 x 180mm; Weight: 400g
- Casing IP51
View Chauvin Arnoux MTX3283 Multimeter Datasheet
View other DMM Products