Metrel MI2077 TeraOhm 5kV
Product Code: MI2077
An advanced, field proven instrument.
The Metrel MI2077 TeraOhm 5kV is an advanced, field proven instrument. Its small lightweight design make it easily portable and its bright LCD display ensures that readings can be made in almost any lighting conditions.
Metrel MI2077 TeraOhm 5kV features:
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging.
- All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault Finding: fully programmable Step-Voltage and Withstanding Voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- Portable: lightweight 2.1 kg design with carrier bag and neck strap.
- Memory: stores up to 1000 results with Date and Time stamp.
Metrel MI2077 includes:
- A 1006 Soft carrying bag
- 83005401 Mains cable
- A 1048 Test lead black, 2 m
- A 1047 Test lead red, 2 m
- A 1049 Guard lead green with integrated crocodile clip, 2 m
- A 1014 Test probe black
- A 1016 Test probe red
- A 1013 Crocodile clips, 2 pcs (black)
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
View Metrel MI2077 TeraOhm 5kV Datasheet
View other Insulation Resistance 5kV/10kV Products